Natural Indulgence - Eat, Drink & Be Healthy!
Thursday, May 2, 5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Online tickets are no longer available. Limited tickets will be available in the Museum, and Museum Store & Coffee Bar until 4:00p.m., May 2! No tickets will be sold at the door.
Turtle Bay Exploration Park’s newest and most delectable event! Guests will enjoy an evening tasting unique delicacies and distinctive drinks; all made with local, seasonal, natural, sustainable and organic ingredients. Experience how scrumptious and flavorful “green” can be!
- Tapas Downtown Restaurant & Bar - Beef & Mushroom Pastry
Featuring Grass-fed, Free-range Beef and Wild Oregon Mushrooms
- Market Street Steakhouse - Blackened Ahi Tuna with Hollandaise Sauce
Featuring Organic Eggs from Heitman Family Farm in Cottonwood
- View 202 - Rivered Acres Stone Fruit Clafoutis with Pistachio Gelato
- Woodside Grill (Gaia) - Chevre Torte
Featuring Handcrafted Goat Cheese from North Valley Farms Chevre in Cottonwood, Central Valley Almonds, and Local Basil and Sun-dried Tomatoes on Crostini
- Chartwells - Lemon Ricotta Cheese with Organic Strawberries and Balsamic
Featuring Locally Handcrafted Cheese from Orland Creamery
- Clearie's Restaurant & Lounge - Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon Meatloaf Skewers
Featuring Lazy 69 Grass-fed Beef from Hat Creek Grown Farm
- Elements - Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail
Made with Fresh Strawberries, Organic Lemonade, Blue Agave, Mint and Vodka
- C.R. Gibbs American Grille - American Harvest Springtini
Made with American Harvest Spirit, Organic Cucumber and Lemon Juices, and Organic Lemongrass-infused Simple Syrup
- Clearie's Restaurant & Lounge - Blackberry Lavender Lemon Drop
Made with House-made Lemon Simple Syrup and American Harvest Organic Vodka
- Tapas Downtown Restaurant & Bar - Prickly Pear Margarita
Made with House-made Sweet and Sour, using Fresh Squeezed Citrus Juice
- Cicada Cantina - Hibiscus Tequila Sparkler
Made with House-infused Hibiscus Tequila, a Splash of House-made Aqua de Limon, Mango Puree, Organic Agave Nectar and a Splash of Champagne
Tickets are $35.00 each and includes all food and drink tastings, as well as a commemorative Turtle Bay event glass (see picture on right). Tickets are available online, at the Turtle Bay Museum and in the Turtle Bay Museum Store & Coffee Bar. This is a 21+ event.
Turtle Bay Museum
Highlights of the evening include a raffle to win 12 Months of Indulgence.
Tickets are $20 each and one lucky winner will indulge themselves with 12 months of amazing raffle prizes worth more than $2,100! View raffle prizes.
Food and Beverage Vendors
12 Months of Indulgence Sponsors