Thank you for your interest in employment at Turtle Bay Exploration Park.
Current Job postings
- Natural Science Educator - View job posting
How to Apply
To be considered for an open position, submit the following required documents: a professional cover letter, resume and three professional references. It is preferred that documents are submitted via email but faxed or mailed documents will be accepted. Submit documents to the contact information listed below:
Turtle Bay Exploration Park
1335 Arboretum Drive, Suite A
Redding, CA 96003
To insure priority processing we encourage you to use the following guidelines when applying for a position at Turtle Bay Exploration Park:
- Prepare a cover letter and resume that compares your skills and experience to our posted position requirements. Please keep cover letters brief and succinct. Include salary history and references if requested.
- Resumes will not be accepted by individual staff members; however, resumes and cover letters may be dropped off at Turtle Bay's Visitor Center or Administrative Offices if enclosed in a sealed envelope marked "ATTENTION: HUMAN RESOURCES."
- Resumes will be considered only for the position for which you applied. If you see a new job posting that you are interested in, you must submit a separate cover letter and resume that compares your skills and experience to that position's posted requirements.
- Applicants will be notified primarily via email of receipt of resume and status of the open posting.